Gold Bond® BRAND Kal-Kote® Basecoat Plaster is a specially designed high strength basecoat plaster for application 1/16" minimum thickness over Kal-Kore® Plaster Base, masonry or monolithic concrete that has been treated with a bonding agent.
Strength of Kal-Kote Basecoat is substantially greater than that exhibited by typical sanded basecoat plaster.
- Rapid installation which reduces overall construction time
- Appearance and surface of conventional plaster at lower cost than regular plastering
- High resistance to cracking, nail-popping, impact and abrasion failure
- Mill-mixed plaster components help assure uniform installation performance and finished job quality
- Kal-Kote System may be used for plaster-embedded electric radiant heating cable systems
50 lb bag