For superior quality and performance, Gridstone ceiling panels combine a USDA-accepted white stipple texture with the durability of a 2-mil rigid vinyl laminate. Featuring high light reflectance and impact resistance, Gridstone 1/2" thick panels set the standard for appearance and safety.
Gridstone panels are ideal for interior and unexposed exterior ceiling applications such as soffits, parking garages, kitchens and baths. Gridstone panels are accepted by the USDA for use in food service and food processing areas. Gridstone Ceiling Panels are not recommended for use in areas exposed to extreme or continuous moisture such as found in saunas, steam rooms or swimming pool enclosures. Overlaid insulation may cause excessive panel deflection and is not recommended where high humidity is likely to occur.
- Gridstone’s rigid gypsum core prevents sagging and warping problems generally experienced with conventional ceiling panels
- A non-combustible gypsum core ensures fire safety with 1-1/2- and 2-hour fire ratings achievable depending on the fire-rated assembly
- Installation is quick and easy. Panels drop in place on standard 15/16" exposed grid systems with tee grids either 2' x 2' or 2' x 4'
- Common dirt and stains can be removed with mild soap and water
- As little as one inch of material can be cut from Gridstone panels with practically none of the crumbling common with mineral fiber panels. Just score and snap
- Pre-decorated, the sturdy white vinyl laminate eliminates additional finishing
- Gridstone Ceiling Panels have achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification
Nominal Dimensions: 2' x 4' x 1/2"
32 sq ft/ctn